Male erectile dysfunction N52
Male erectile dysfunction N52-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as N52. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A disorder characterized by the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or to maintain an erection during sexual activity.
- An inability to have an erection of the penis adequate for sexual intercourse.
- Erectile dysfunction (ed) is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. Ed becomes more common as you get older. But male sexual dysfunction is not a natural part of aging. Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have ed, you should tell your doctor. Ed can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don't see your doctor, these problems will go untreated. Your doctor can offer several new treatments for ed. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight or stopping smoking may also help.
- Inability to perform sexual intercourse.
- The inability in the male to have a penile erection due to psychological or organ dysfunction.
- N52 Male erectile dysfunction
- N52.0 Vasculogenic erectile dysfunction
- N52.01 Erectile dysfunction due to arterial insufficiency
- N52.02 Corporo-venous occlusive erectile dysfunction
- N52.03 Combined arterial insufficiency and corporo-venous occlusive erectile dysfunction
- N52.1 Erectile dysfunction due to diseases classified elsewhere
- N52.2 Drug-induced erectile dysfunction
- N52.3 Postprocedural erectile dysfunction
- N52.31 Erectile dysfunction following radical prostatectomy
- N52.32 Erectile dysfunction following radical cystectomy
- N52.33 Erectile dysfunction following urethral surgery
- N52.34 Erectile dysfunction following simple prostatectomy
- N52.35 Erectile dysfunction following radiation therapy
- N52.36 Erectile dysfunction following interstitial seed therapy
- N52.37 Erectile dysfunction following prostate ablative therapy
- N52.39 Other and unspecified postprocedural erectile dysfunction
- N52.8 Other male erectile dysfunction
- N52.9 Male erectile dysfunction, unspecified