Disorders of breast
Disorders of breast N60-N65
Disorders of breast N60-N65
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as N60-N65. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
N60 Benign mammary dysplasia
N61 Inflammatory disorders of breast
N62 Hypertrophy of breast
N63 Unspecified lump in breast
N64 Other disorders of breast
N65 Deformity and disproportion of reconstructed breast
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes N60-*
- N60 Benign mammary dysplasia
- N60.0 Solitary cyst of breast
- N60.01 Solitary cyst of right breast
- N60.02 Solitary cyst of left breast
- N60.09 Solitary cyst of unspecified breast
- N60.1 Diffuse cystic mastopathy
- N60.11 …… of right breast
- N60.12 …… of left breast
- N60.19 Diffuse cystic mastopathy of unspecified brea...
- N60.2 Fibroadenosis of breast
- N60.21 Fibroadenosis of right breast
- N60.22 Fibroadenosis of left breast
- N60.29 Fibroadenosis of unspecified breast
- N60.3 Fibrosclerosis of breast
- N60.31 Fibrosclerosis of right breast
- N60.32 Fibrosclerosis of left breast
- N60.39 Fibrosclerosis of unspecified breast
- N60.4 Mammary duct ectasia
- N60.8 Other benign mammary dysplasias
- N60.81 Other benign mammary dysplasias of right brea...
- N60.82 Other benign mammary dysplasias of left breas...
- N60.89 Other benign mammary dysplasias of unspecifie...
- N60.9 Unspecified benign mammary dysplasia
- N60.91 Unspecified benign mammary dysplasia of right...
- N60.92 Unspecified benign mammary dysplasia of left ...
- N60.99 Unspecified benign mammary dysplasia of unspe...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes N61-*
- N61 Inflammatory disorders of breast
- N61.0 Mastitis without abscess
- N61.1 Abscess of the breast and nipple
- N61.2 Granulomatous mastitis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes N62-*
- N62 Hypertrophy of breast
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes N63-*
- N63 Unspecified lump in breast
- N63.0 Unspecified lump in unspecified breast
- N63.1 Unspecified lump in the right breast
- N63.10 Unspecified lump in the right breast, unspeci...
- N63.11 Unspecified lump in the right breast, upper o...
- N63.12 Unspecified lump in the right breast, upper i...
- N63.13 Unspecified lump in the right breast, lower o...
- N63.14 Unspecified lump in the right breast, lower i...
- N63.15 Unspecified lump in the right breast, overlap...
- N63.2 Unspecified lump in the left breast
- N63.20 Unspecified lump in the left breast, unspecif...
- N63.21 Unspecified lump in the left breast, upper ou...
- N63.22 Unspecified lump in the left breast, upper in...
- N63.23 Unspecified lump in the left breast, lower ou...
- N63.24 Unspecified lump in the left breast, lower in...
- N63.25 Unspecified lump in the left breast, overlapp...
- N63.3 Unspecified lump in axillary tail
- N63.31 Unspecified lump in axillary tail of the righ...
- N63.32 Unspecified lump in axillary tail of the left...
- N63.4 Unspecified lump in breast, subareolar
- N63.41 Unspecified lump in right breast, subareolar
- N63.42 Unspecified lump in left breast, subareolar
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes N64-*
- N64 Other disorders of breast
- N64.0 Fissure and fistula of nipple
- N64.1 Fat necrosis of breast
- N64.2 Atrophy of breast
- N64.3 Galactorrhea not associated with childbirth
- N64.4 Mastodynia
- N64.5 Other signs and symptoms in breast
- N64.51 Induration of breast
- N64.52 Nipple discharge
- N64.53 Retraction of nipple
- N64.59 Other signs and symptoms in breast
- N64.8 Other specified disorders of breast
- N64.81 Ptosis of breast
- N64.82 Hypoplasia of breast
- N64.89 Other specified disorders of breast
- N64.9 Disorder of breast, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes N65-*
- N65 Deformity and disproportion of reconstructed ...
- N65.0 Deformity of reconstructed breast
- N65.1 Disproportion of reconstructed breast
ICD-10-CM Range N00-N99
Diseases of the genitourinary system
- N00-N08 Glomerular diseases
- N10-N16 Renal tubulo-interstitial diseases
- N17-N19 Acute kidney failure and chronic kidney ...
- N20-N23 Urolithiasis
- N25-N29 Other disorders of kidney and ureter
- N30-N39 Other diseases of the urinary system
- N40-N53 Diseases of male genital organs
- N60-N65 Disorders of breast
- N70-N77 Inflammatory diseases of female pelvic o...
- N80-N98 Noninflammatory disorders of female geni...
- N99-N99 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
ICD-10-CM Range N40-N53
Diseases of male genital organs
- N40 Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- N41 Inflammatory diseases of prostate
- N42 Other and unspecified disorders of prost...
- N43 Hydrocele and spermatocele
- N44 Noninflammatory disorders of testis
- N45 Orchitis and epididymitis
- N46 Male infertility
- N47 Disorders of prepuce
- N48 Other disorders of penis
- N49 Inflammatory disorders of male genital o...
- N50 Other and unspecified disorders of male ...
- N51 Disorders of male genital organs in dise...
- N52 Male erectile dysfunction
- N53 Other male sexual dysfunction
ICD-10-CM Range N70-N77
Inflammatory diseases of female pelvic organs
Type 1 Excludes
- inflammatory diseases of female pelvic organs complicating:
- abortion or ectopic or molar pregnancy (O00-O07, O08.0)
- pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium (O23.-, O75.3, O85, O86.-)
- N70 Salpingitis and oophoritis
- N71 Inflammatory disease of uterus, except c...
- N72 Inflammatory disease of cervix uteri
- N73 Other female pelvic inflammatory disease...
- N74 Female pelvic inflammatory disorders in ...
- N75 Diseases of Bartholin's gland
- N76 Other inflammation of vagina and vulva
- N77 Vulvovaginal ulceration and inflammation...
ICD-10-CM Range O00-O9A
Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
- O00-O08 Pregnancy with abortive outcome
- O09-O09 Supervision of high risk pregnancy
- O10-O16 Edema, proteinuria and hypertensive diso...
- O20-O29 Other maternal disorders predominantly r...
- O30-O48 Maternal care related to the fetus and a...
- O60-O77 Complications of labor and delivery
- O80-O82 Encounter for delivery
- O85-O92 Complications predominantly related to t...
- O94-O9A Other obstetric conditions, not elsewher...