Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Other maternal disorders predominantly related to pregnancy
Excessive vomiting in pregnancy O21
Excessive vomiting in pregnancy O21-
- Intractable vomiting that develops in early pregnancy and persists. This can lead to dehydration and weight loss.
- Severe, intractable vomiting during pregnancy (usually the first trimester) accompanied by dehydration, weight loss, and electrolyte imbalances.
- O21 Excessive vomiting in pregnancy
- O21.0 Mild hyperemesis gravidarum
- O21.1 Hyperemesis gravidarum with metabolic disturbance
- O21.2 Late vomiting of pregnancy
- O21.8 Other vomiting complicating pregnancy
- O21.9 Vomiting of pregnancy, unspecified