Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Maternal care related to the fetus and amniotic cavity and possible delivery problems
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code O30.213
Quadruplet pregnancy with two or more monochorionic fetuses, third trimester
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code Maternity Dx (12-55 years) Female Dx 3rd Trimester (28+ weeks)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- O30.213 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Quad preg w two or more monochorionic fetuses, third tri
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O30.213 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O30.213 - other international versions of ICD-10 O30.213 may differ.
- O30.213 is applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- O30.213 is applicable to female patients.
- O30.213 is applicable to mothers in the third trimester of pregnancy, which is defined as between equal to or greater than 28 weeks since the first day of the last menstrual period.
ICD-10-CM O30.213 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
The following code(s) above O30.213
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to O30.213
- 817 Other antepartum diagnoses with o.r. Procedure with mcc
- 818 Other antepartum diagnoses with o.r. Procedure with cc
- 819 Other antepartum diagnoses with o.r. Procedure without cc/mcc
- 831 Other antepartum diagnoses without o.r. Procedure with mcc
- 832 Other antepartum diagnoses without o.r. Procedure with cc
- 833 Other antepartum diagnoses without o.r. Procedure without cc/mcc
Convert O30.213 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To O30.213
Quadruplet pregnancy, unspecified number of placenta and unspecified number of amniotic sacs
Quadruplet pregnancy with two or more monochorionic fetuses
…… third trimester
Quadruplet pregnancy with two or more monoamniotic fetuses
Quadruplet pregnancy, quadrachorionic/quadra-amniotic
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.