Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Maternal care related to the fetus and amniotic cavity and possible delivery problems
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code O30.239
Quadruplet pregnancy, quadrachorionic/quadra-amniotic, unspecified trimester
2019 - New Code 2020 Billable/Specific Code Maternity Dx (12-55 years)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- O30.239 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Quad preg, quadrachorionic/quadra-amniotic, unsp trimester
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM O30.239 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O30.239 - other international versions of ICD-10 O30.239 may differ.
- O30.239 is applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
ICD-10-CM O30.239 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
The following code(s) above O30.239
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to O30.239
- 817 Other antepartum diagnoses with o.r. Procedure with mcc
- 818 Other antepartum diagnoses with o.r. Procedure with cc
- 819 Other antepartum diagnoses with o.r. Procedure without cc/mcc
- 831 Other antepartum diagnoses without o.r. Procedure with mcc
- 832 Other antepartum diagnoses without o.r. Procedure with cc
- 833 Other antepartum diagnoses without o.r. Procedure without cc/mcc
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): New code
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To O30.239
Quadruplet pregnancy with two or more monoamniotic fetuses
Quadruplet pregnancy, quadrachorionic/quadra-amniotic
…… unspecified trimester
Quadruplet pregnancy, unable to determine number of placenta and number of amniotic sacs
Other specified multiple gestation
Other specified multiple gestation, unspecified number of placenta and unspecified number of amniotic sacs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.