Cystic kidney disease Q61
Cystic kidney disease Q61-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as Q61. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A congenital or acquired kidney disorder characterized by the presence of renal cysts.
- A heterogeneous group of hereditary and acquired disorders in which the kidney contains one or more cysts unilaterally or bilaterally (kidney, cystic).
- Q61 Cystic kidney disease
- Q61.0 Congenital renal cyst
- Q61.00 …… unspecified
- Q61.01 Congenital single renal cyst
- Q61.02 Congenital multiple renal cysts
- Q61.1 Polycystic kidney, infantile type
- Q61.11 Cystic dilatation of collecting ducts
- Q61.19 Other polycystic kidney, infantile type
- Q61.2 Polycystic kidney, adult type
- Q61.3 Polycystic kidney, unspecified
- Q61.4 Renal dysplasia
- Q61.5 Medullary cystic kidney
- Q61.8 Other cystic kidney diseases
- Q61.9 Cystic kidney disease, unspecified