Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities
Congenital malformations and deformations of the musculoskeletal system
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Q70.3
2016 2017 2018 2019 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- Q70.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes as there are multiple codes below it that contain a greater level of detail.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q70.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q70.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q70.3 may differ.
- Simple syndactyly of toes without synostosis
The following code(s) above Q70.3
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to Q70.3
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
Code annotations containing back-references to Q70.3:
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To Q70.3
Reduction defects of upper limb
Congenital complete absence of upper limb
Congenital complete absence of unspecified upper limb
Congenital complete absence of right upper limb
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.