Congenital ichthyosis Q80
Congenital ichthyosis Q80-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as Q80. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- Skin disorders characterized by dryness, roughness, and scaliness, due to hypertrophy of the stratum corneum epidermis that exist at, and usually before, birth regardless of their causation; most ichthyoses are genetically determined.
- Q80 Congenital ichthyosis
- Q80.0 Ichthyosis vulgaris
- Q80.1 X-linked ichthyosis
- Q80.2 Lamellar ichthyosis
- Q80.3 Congenital bullous ichthyosiform erythroderma
- Q80.4 Harlequin fetus
- Q80.8 Other congenital ichthyosis
- Q80.9 Congenital ichthyosis, unspecified