Symptoms and signs involving the circulatory and respiratory systems
Symptoms and signs involving the circulatory and respiratory systems R00-R09 >
R00 Abnormalities of heart beat
R01 Cardiac murmurs and other cardiac sounds
R03 Abnormal blood-pressure reading, without diagnosis
R04 Hemorrhage from respiratory passages
R06 Abnormalities of breathing
R07 Pain in throat and chest
R09 Other symptoms and signs involving the circulatory and respiratory system
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R00-*
- R00 Abnormalities of heart beat
- R00.0 Tachycardia, unspecified
- R00.1 Bradycardia, unspecified
- R00.2 Palpitations
- R00.8 Other abnormalities of heart beat
- R00.9 Unspecified abnormalities of heart beat
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R01-*
- R01 Cardiac murmurs and other cardiac sounds
- R01.0 Benign and innocent cardiac murmurs
- R01.1 Cardiac murmur, unspecified
- R01.2 Other cardiac sounds
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R03-*
- R03 Abnormal blood-pressure reading, without diag...
- R03.0 Elevated blood-pressure reading, without diag...
- R03.1 Nonspecific low blood-pressure reading
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R04-*
- R04 Hemorrhage from respiratory passages
- R04.0 Epistaxis
- R04.1 Hemorrhage from throat
- R04.2 Hemoptysis
- R04.8 Hemorrhage from other sites in respiratory pa...
- R04.81 Acute idiopathic pulmonary hemorrhage in infa...
- R04.89 Hemorrhage from other sites in respiratory pa...
- R04.9 Hemorrhage from respiratory passages, unspeci...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R05-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R06-*
- R06 Abnormalities of breathing
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R07-*
- R07 Pain in throat and chest
- R07.0 Pain in throat
- R07.1 Chest pain on breathing
- R07.2 Precordial pain
- R07.8 Other chest pain
- R07.9 Chest pain, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R09-*
- R09 Other symptoms and signs involving the circul...
- R09.0 Asphyxia and hypoxemia
- R09.1 Pleurisy
- R09.2 Respiratory arrest
- R09.3 Abnormal sputum
- R09.8 Other specified symptoms and signs involving ...
- R09.81 Nasal congestion
- R09.82 Postnasal drip
- R09.89 Other specified symptoms and signs involving ...
ICD-10-CM Range R00-R99
Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
- R00-R09 Symptoms and signs involving the circula...
- R10-R19 Symptoms and signs involving the digesti...
- R20-R23 Symptoms and signs involving the skin an...
- R25-R29 Symptoms and signs involving the nervous...
- R30-R39 Symptoms and signs involving the genitou...
- R40-R46 Symptoms and signs involving cognition, ...
- R47-R49 Symptoms and signs involving speech and ...
- R50-R69 General symptoms and signs
- R70-R79 Abnormal findings on examination of bloo...
- R80-R82 Abnormal findings on examination of urin...
- R83-R89 Abnormal findings on examination of othe...
- R90-R94 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging ...
- R97-R97 Abnormal tumor markers
- R99-R99 Ill-defined and unknown cause of mortali...
ICD-10-CM Range R10-R19
Symptoms and signs involving the digestive system and abdomen
Type 2 Excludes
- congenital or infantile pylorospasm (Q40.0)
- gastrointestinal hemorrhage (K92.0-K92.2)
- intestinal obstruction (K56.-)
- newborn gastrointestinal hemorrhage (P54.0-P54.3)
- newborn intestinal obstruction (P76.-)
- pylorospasm (K31.3)
- signs and symptoms involving the urinary system (R30-R39)
- symptoms referable to female genital organs (N94.-)
- symptoms referable to male genital organs (N48-N50)
- R10 Abdominal and pelvic pain
- R11 Nausea and vomiting
- R12 Heartburn
- R13 Aphagia and dysphagia
- R14 Flatulence and related conditions
- R15 Fecal incontinence
- R16 Hepatomegaly and splenomegaly, not elsew...
- R17 Unspecified jaundice
- R18 Ascites
- R19 Other symptoms and signs involving the d...
ICD-10-CM Range S00-T88
Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
- S00-S09 Injuries to the head
- S10-S19 Injuries to the neck
- S20-S29 Injuries to the thorax
- S30-S39 Injuries to the abdomen, lower back, lum...
- S40-S49 Injuries to the shoulder and upper arm
- S50-S59 Injuries to the elbow and forearm
- S60-S69 Injuries to the wrist, hand and fingers
- S70-S79 Injuries to the hip and thigh
- S80-S89 Injuries to the knee and lower leg
- S90-S99 Injuries to the ankle and foot
- T07-T07 Injuries involving multiple body regions
- T14-T14 Injury of unspecified body region
- T15-T19 Effects of foreign body entering through...
- T20-T25 Burns and corrosions of external body su...
- T26-T28 Burns and corrosions confined to eye and...
- T30-T32 Burns and corrosions of multiple and uns...
- T33-T34 Frostbite
- T36-T50 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and unde...
- T51-T65 Toxic effects of substances chiefly nonm...
- T66-T78 Other and unspecified effects of externa...
- T79-T79 Certain early complications of trauma
- T80-T88 Complications of surgical and medical ca...