Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Symptoms and signs involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems
Abnormal involuntary movements R25- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as R25. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- Dyskinesia due to extrapyramidal disorder; as a general rule, symptoms are absent during sleep, reduced with relaxation, and increased with stress.
- R25 Abnormal involuntary movements
- R25.0 Abnormal head movements
- R25.1 Tremor, unspecified
- R25.2 Cramp and spasm
- R25.3 Fasciculation
- R25.8 Other abnormal involuntary movements
- R25.9 Unspecified abnormal involuntary movements