Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Symptoms and signs involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems
Other symptoms and signs involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code R29.705
NIHSS score 5
2017 - New Code 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code
- R29.705 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM R29.705 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R29.705 - other international versions of ICD-10 R29.705 may differ.
ICD-10-CM R29.705 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
The following code(s) above R29.705
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to R29.705
- 951 Other factors influencing health status
Convert R29.705 to ICD-9-CM
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): New code
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To R29.705
National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) score
NIHSS score 5
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.