Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Symptoms and signs involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems
Other symptoms and signs involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code R29.709
NIHSS score 9
2017 - New Code 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code
- R29.709 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R29.709 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R29.709 - other international versions of ICD-10 R29.709 may differ.
ICD-10-CM R29.709 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
The following code(s) above R29.709
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to R29.709
- 951 Other factors influencing health status
Convert R29.709 to ICD-9-CM
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): New code
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To R29.709
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.