Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Symptoms and signs involving the genitourinary system
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as R31. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A disorder characterized by laboratory test results that indicate blood in the urine.
- Blood in the urine.
- Presence of blood in the urine.
- R31 Hematuria
- R31.0 Gross hematuria
- R31.1 Benign essential microscopic hematuria
- R31.2 Other microscopic hematuria
- R31.21 Asymptomatic microscopic hematuria
- R31.29 Other microscopic hematuria
- R31.9 Hematuria, unspecified