Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Symptoms and signs involving the genitourinary system
Retention of urine R33
Retention of urine R33-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as R33. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A disorder characterized by accumulation of urine within the bladder because of the inability to urinate.
- Accumulation of urine within the bladder because of the inability to urinate.
- Inability to empty the urinary bladder with voiding (urination).
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder.
- R33 Retention of urine
- R33.0 Drug induced retention of urine
- R33.8 Other retention of urine
- R33.9 Retention of urine, unspecified