Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Symptoms and signs involving cognition, perception, emotional state and behavior
Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior R46
Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior R46-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as R46. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- appearance and behavior in schizophrenia, schizotypal and delusional disorders (F20-F29
ICD-10-CM Range F20-F29
Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, and other non-mood psychotic disorders
- F20 Schizophrenia
- F21 Schizotypal disorder
- F22 Delusional disorders
- F23 Brief psychotic disorder
- F24 Shared psychotic disorder
- F25 Schizoaffective disorders
- F28 Other psychotic disorder not due to a su...
- F29 Unspecified psychosis not due to a subst...
- mental and behavioral disorders (F01-F99
ICD-10-CM Range F01-F99
Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
- F01-F09 Mental disorders due to known physiologi...
- F10-F19 Mental and behavioral disorders due to p...
- F20-F29 Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, ...
- F30-F39 Mood [affective] disorders
- F40-F48 Anxiety, dissociative, stress-related, s...
- F50-F59 Behavioral syndromes associated with phy...
- F60-F69 Disorders of adult personality and behav...
- F70-F79 Intellectual disabilities
- F80-F89 Pervasive and specific developmental dis...
- F90-F98 Behavioral and emotional disorders with ...
- F99-F99 Unspecified mental disorder
- R46 Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior
- R46.0 Very low level of personal hygiene
- R46.1 Bizarre personal appearance
- R46.2 Strange and inexplicable behavior
- R46.3 Overactivity
- R46.4 Slowness and poor responsiveness
- R46.5 Suspiciousness and marked evasiveness
- R46.6 Undue concern and preoccupation with stressful events
- R46.7 Verbosity and circumstantial detail obscuring reason for contact
- R46.8 Other symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior
- R46.81 Obsessive-compulsive behavior
- R46.89 Other symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior