Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior R46
Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior R46-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as R46. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- appearance and behavior in schizophrenia, schizotypal and delusional disorders (F20-F29
ICD-10-CM Range F20-F29
Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, and other non-mood psychotic disorders
- F20 Schizophrenia
- F21 Schizotypal disorder
- F22 Delusional disorders
- F23 Brief psychotic disorder
- F24 Shared psychotic disorder
- F25 Schizoaffective disorders
- F28 Other psychotic disorder not due to a su...
- F29 Unspecified psychosis not due to a subst...
- mental and behavioral disorders (F01-F99
ICD-10-CM Range F01-F99
Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
- F01-F09 Mental disorders due to known physiologi...
- F10-F19 Mental and behavioral disorders due to p...
- F20-F29 Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, ...
- F30-F39 Mood [affective] disorders
- F40-F48 Anxiety, dissociative, stress-related, s...
- F50-F59 Behavioral syndromes associated with phy...
- F60-F69 Disorders of adult personality and behav...
- F70-F79 Intellectual disabilities
- F80-F89 Pervasive and specific developmental dis...
- F90-F98 Behavioral and emotional disorders with ...
- F99-F99 Unspecified mental disorder
- R46 Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior
- R46.0 Very low level of personal hygiene
- R46.1 Bizarre personal appearance
- R46.2 Strange and inexplicable behavior
- R46.3 Overactivity
- R46.4 Slowness and poor responsiveness
- R46.5 Suspiciousness and marked evasiveness
- R46.6 Undue concern and preoccupation with stressful events
- R46.7 Verbosity and circumstantial detail obscuring reason for contact
- R46.8 Other symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior
- R46.81 Obsessive-compulsive behavior
- R46.89 Other symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior