Symptoms and signs involving speech and voice
Symptoms and signs involving speech and voice R47-R49 >
R47 Speech disturbances, not elsewhere classified
R48 Dyslexia and other symbolic dysfunctions, not elsewhere classified
R49 Voice and resonance disorders
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R47-*
- R47 Speech disturbances, not elsewhere classified...
- R47.0 Dysphasia and aphasia
- R47.1 Dysarthria and anarthria
- R47.8 Other speech disturbances
- R47.81 Slurred speech
- R47.82 Fluency disorder in conditions classified els...
- R47.89 Other speech disturbances
- R47.9 Unspecified speech disturbances
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R48-*
- R48 Dyslexia and other symbolic dysfunctions, not...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R49-*
- R49 Voice and resonance disorders
- R49.0 Dysphonia
- R49.1 Aphonia
- R49.2 Hypernasality and hyponasality
- R49.8 Other voice and resonance disorders
- R49.9 Unspecified voice and resonance disorder
ICD-10-CM Range R00-R99
Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
- R00-R09 Symptoms and signs involving the circula...
- R10-R19 Symptoms and signs involving the digesti...
- R20-R23 Symptoms and signs involving the skin an...
- R25-R29 Symptoms and signs involving the nervous...
- R30-R39 Symptoms and signs involving the genitou...
- R40-R46 Symptoms and signs involving cognition, ...
- R47-R49 Symptoms and signs involving speech and ...
- R50-R69 General symptoms and signs
- R70-R79 Abnormal findings on examination of bloo...
- R80-R82 Abnormal findings on examination of urin...
- R83-R89 Abnormal findings on examination of othe...
- R90-R94 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging ...
- R97-R97 Abnormal tumor markers
- R99-R99 Ill-defined and unknown cause of mortali...
ICD-10-CM Range R40-R46
Symptoms and signs involving cognition, perception, emotional state and behavior
Type 2 Excludes
- symptoms and signs constituting part of a pattern of mental disorder (F01-F99)
- R40 Somnolence, stupor and coma
- R41 Other symptoms and signs involving cogni...
- R42 Dizziness and giddiness
- R43 Disturbances of smell and taste
- R44 Other symptoms and signs involving gener...
- R45 Symptoms and signs involving emotional s...
- R46 Symptoms and signs involving appearance ...
ICD-10-CM Range R50-R69
General symptoms and signs
- R50 Fever of other and unknown origin
- R51 Headache
- R52 Pain, unspecified
- R53 Malaise and fatigue
- R54 Age-related physical debility
- R55 Syncope and collapse
- R56 Convulsions, not elsewhere classified
- R57 Shock, not elsewhere classified
- R58 Hemorrhage, not elsewhere classified
- R59 Enlarged lymph nodes
- R60 Edema, not elsewhere classified
- R61 Generalized hyperhidrosis
- R62 Lack of expected normal physiological de...
- R63 Symptoms and signs concerning food and f...
- R64 Cachexia
- R65 Symptoms and signs specifically associat...
- R68 Other general symptoms and signs
- R69 Illness, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Range S00-T88
Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
- S00-S09 Injuries to the head
- S10-S19 Injuries to the neck
- S20-S29 Injuries to the thorax
- S30-S39 Injuries to the abdomen, lower back, lum...
- S40-S49 Injuries to the shoulder and upper arm
- S50-S59 Injuries to the elbow and forearm
- S60-S69 Injuries to the wrist, hand and fingers
- S70-S79 Injuries to the hip and thigh
- S80-S89 Injuries to the knee and lower leg
- S90-S99 Injuries to the ankle and foot
- T07-T07 Injuries involving multiple body regions
- T14-T14 Injury of unspecified body region
- T15-T19 Effects of foreign body entering through...
- T20-T25 Burns and corrosions of external body su...
- T26-T28 Burns and corrosions confined to eye and...
- T30-T32 Burns and corrosions of multiple and uns...
- T33-T34 Frostbite
- T36-T50 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and unde...
- T51-T65 Toxic effects of substances chiefly nonm...
- T66-T78 Other and unspecified effects of externa...
- T79-T79 Certain early complications of trauma
- T80-T88 Complications of surgical and medical ca...