General symptoms and signs
General symptoms and signs R50-R69
General symptoms and signs R50-R69
R50 Fever of other and unknown origin
R52 Pain, unspecified
R53 Malaise and fatigue
R54 Age-related physical debility
R55 Syncope and collapse
R56 Convulsions, not elsewhere classified
R57 Shock, not elsewhere classified
R58 Hemorrhage, not elsewhere classified
R59 Enlarged lymph nodes
R60 Edema, not elsewhere classified
R61 Generalized hyperhidrosis
R62 Lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood and adults
R63 Symptoms and signs concerning food and fluid intake
R65 Symptoms and signs specifically associated with systemic inflammation and infection
R68 Other general symptoms and signs
R69 Illness, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R50-*
- R50 Fever of other and unknown origin
- R50.2 Drug induced fever
- R50.8 Other specified fever
- R50.81 Fever presenting with conditions classified e...
- R50.82 Postprocedural fever
- R50.83 Postvaccination fever
- R50.84 Febrile nonhemolytic transfusion reaction
- R50.9 Fever, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R51-*
- R51 Headache
- R51.0 Headache with orthostatic component, not else...
- R51.9 Headache, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R52-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R53-*
- R53 Malaise and fatigue
- R53.0 Neoplastic (malignant) related fatigue
- R53.1 Weakness
- R53.2 Functional quadriplegia
- R53.8 Other malaise and fatigue
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R54-*
- R54 Age-related physical debility
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R55-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R56-*
- R56 Convulsions, not elsewhere classified
- R56.0 Febrile convulsions
- R56.00 Simple febrile convulsions
- R56.01 Complex febrile convulsions
- R56.1 Post traumatic seizures
- R56.9 Unspecified convulsions
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R57-*
- R57 Shock, not elsewhere classified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R58-*
- R58 Hemorrhage, not elsewhere classified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R59-*
- R59 Enlarged lymph nodes
- R59.0 Localized enlarged lymph nodes
- R59.1 Generalized enlarged lymph nodes
- R59.9 Enlarged lymph nodes, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R60-*
- R60 Edema, not elsewhere classified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R61-*
- R61 Generalized hyperhidrosis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R62-*
- R62 Lack of expected normal physiological develop...
- R62.0 Delayed milestone in childhood
- R62.5 Other and unspecified lack of expected normal...
- R62.50 Unspecified lack of expected normal physiolog...
- R62.51 Failure to thrive (child)
- R62.52 Short stature (child)
- R62.59 Other lack of expected normal physiological d...
- R62.7 Adult failure to thrive
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R63-*
- R63 Symptoms and signs concerning food and fluid ...
- R63.0 Anorexia
- R63.1 Polydipsia
- R63.2 Polyphagia
- R63.3 Feeding difficulties
- R63.4 Abnormal weight loss
- R63.5 Abnormal weight gain
- R63.6 Underweight
- R63.8 Other symptoms and signs concerning food and ...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R64-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R65-*
- R65 Symptoms and signs specifically associated wi...
- R65.1 Systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS...
- R65.10 Systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS...
- R65.11 Systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS...
- R65.2 Severe sepsis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R68-*
- R68 Other general symptoms and signs
- R68.0 Hypothermia, not associated with low environm...
- R68.1 Nonspecific symptoms peculiar to infancy
- R68.11 Excessive crying of infant (baby)
- R68.12 Fussy infant (baby)
- R68.13 Apparent life threatening event in infant (AL...
- R68.19 Other nonspecific symptoms peculiar to infanc...
- R68.2 Dry mouth, unspecified
- R68.3 Clubbing of fingers
- R68.8 Other general symptoms and signs
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes R69-*
ICD-10-CM Range R00-R99
Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
- R00-R09 Symptoms and signs involving the circula...
- R10-R19 Symptoms and signs involving the digesti...
- R20-R23 Symptoms and signs involving the skin an...
- R25-R29 Symptoms and signs involving the nervous...
- R30-R39 Symptoms and signs involving the genitou...
- R40-R46 Symptoms and signs involving cognition, ...
- R47-R49 Symptoms and signs involving speech and ...
- R50-R69 General symptoms and signs
- R70-R79 Abnormal findings on examination of bloo...
- R80-R82 Abnormal findings on examination of urin...
- R83-R89 Abnormal findings on examination of othe...
- R90-R94 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging ...
- R97-R97 Abnormal tumor markers
- R99-R99 Ill-defined and unknown cause of mortali...
ICD-10-CM Range R47-R49
Symptoms and signs involving speech and voice
- R47 Speech disturbances, not elsewhere class...
- R48 Dyslexia and other symbolic dysfunctions...
- R49 Voice and resonance disorders
ICD-10-CM Range R70-R79
Abnormal findings on examination of blood, without diagnosis
Type 2 Excludes
- abnormal findings on antenatal screening of mother (O28.-)
- abnormalities of lipids (E78.-)
- abnormalities of platelets and thrombocytes (D69.-)
- abnormalities of white blood cells classified elsewhere (D70-D72)
- coagulation hemorrhagic disorders (D65-D68)
- diagnostic abnormal findings classified elsewhere - see Alphabetical Index
- hemorrhagic and hematological disorders of newborn (P50-P61)
- R70 Elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate ...
- R71 Abnormality of red blood cells
- R73 Elevated blood glucose level
- R74 Abnormal serum enzyme levels
- R75 Inconclusive laboratory evidence of huma...
- R76 Other abnormal immunological findings in...
- R77 Other abnormalities of plasma proteins
- R78 Findings of drugs and other substances, ...
- R79 Other abnormal findings of blood chemist...
ICD-10-CM Range S00-T88
Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
- S00-S09 Injuries to the head
- S10-S19 Injuries to the neck
- S20-S29 Injuries to the thorax
- S30-S39 Injuries to the abdomen, lower back, lum...
- S40-S49 Injuries to the shoulder and upper arm
- S50-S59 Injuries to the elbow and forearm
- S60-S69 Injuries to the wrist, hand and fingers
- S70-S79 Injuries to the hip and thigh
- S80-S89 Injuries to the knee and lower leg
- S90-S99 Injuries to the ankle and foot
- T07-T07 Injuries involving multiple body regions
- T14-T14 Injury of unspecified body region
- T15-T19 Effects of foreign body entering through...
- T20-T25 Burns and corrosions of external body su...
- T26-T28 Burns and corrosions confined to eye and...
- T30-T32 Burns and corrosions of multiple and uns...
- T33-T34 Frostbite
- T36-T50 Poisoning by, adverse effect of and unde...
- T51-T65 Toxic effects of substances chiefly nonm...
- T66-T78 Other and unspecified effects of externa...
- T79-T79 Certain early complications of trauma
- T80-T88 Complications of surgical and medical ca...