Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Injuries involving multiple body regions
Unspecified multiple injuries T07- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as T07. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- Physical insults or injuries occurring simultaneously in several parts of the body.
- T07 Unspecified multiple injuries
- T07.XXXA Unspecified multiple injuries, initial encounter
- T07.XXXD Unspecified multiple injuries, subsequent encounter
- T07.XXXS Unspecified multiple injuries, sequela