Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Burns and corrosions confined to eye and internal organs
Burn and corrosion confined to eye and adnexa
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T26.30XS
Burns of other specified parts of unspecified eye and adnexa, sequela
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- T26.30XS is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Burns of oth parts of unspecified eye and adnexa, sequela
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM T26.30XS became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T26.30XS - other international versions of ICD-10 T26.30XS may differ.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above T26.30XS
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T26.30XS
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM T26.30XS is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
- T26.30XS is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 604 Trauma to the skin, subcutaneous tissue and breast with mcc
- 605 Trauma to the skin, subcutaneous tissue and breast without mcc
Convert T26.30XS to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T26.30XS
Burn with resulting rupture and destruction of left eyeball
Burns of other specified parts of eye and adnexa
Burns of other specified parts of unspecified eye and adnexa
Burns of other specified parts of right eye and adnexa
Burns of other specified parts of left eye and adnexa
Burn of eye and adnexa, part unspecified
Burn of unspecified eye and adnexa, part unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.