Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Burns and corrosions confined to eye and internal organs
Burn and corrosion confined to eye and adnexa
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T26.82XD
Corrosions of other specified parts of left eye and adnexa, subsequent encounter
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- T26.82XD is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Corrosions of oth parts of left eye and adnexa, subs encntr
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM T26.82XD became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T26.82XD - other international versions of ICD-10 T26.82XD may differ.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above T26.82XD
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T26.82XD
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM T26.82XD is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
- T26.82XD is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 949 Aftercare with cc/mcc
- 950 Aftercare without cc/mcc
Convert T26.82XD to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T26.82XD
Corrosions of other specified parts of unspecified eye and adnexa
Corrosions of other specified parts of right eye and adnexa
Corrosions of other specified parts of left eye and adnexa
…… subsequent encounter
Corrosion of eye and adnexa, part unspecified
Corrosion of unspecified eye and adnexa, part unspecified
Corrosion of right eye and adnexa, part unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.