Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of drugs, medicaments and biological substances
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of agents primarily affecting the gastrointestinal system
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T47.0X3S
Poisoning by histamine H2-receptor blockers, assault, sequela
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- T47.0X3S is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Poisn by histamine H2-receptor blockers, assault, sequela
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T47.0X3S became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T47.0X3S - other international versions of ICD-10 T47.0X3S may differ.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above T47.0X3S
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T47.0X3S
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM T47.0X3S is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
- T47.0X3S is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 922 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses with mcc
- 923 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses without mcc
Convert T47.0X3S to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T47.0X3S
Poisoning by histamine H2-receptor blockers, intentional self-harm
Poisoning by histamine H2-receptor blockers, assault
Poisoning by histamine H2-receptor blockers, undetermined
Adverse effect of histamine H2-receptor blockers
Underdosing of histamine H2-receptor blockers
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.