Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of drugs, medicaments and biological substances
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of agents primarily affecting the gastrointestinal system
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T47.1X4D
Poisoning by other antacids and anti-gastric-secretion drugs, undetermined, subsequent encounter
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- T47.1X4D is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Poisn by oth antacids and anti-gstrc-sec drugs, undet, subs
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM T47.1X4D became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T47.1X4D - other international versions of ICD-10 T47.1X4D may differ.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above T47.1X4D
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T47.1X4D
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM T47.1X4D is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
- T47.1X4D is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 949 Aftercare with cc/mcc
- 950 Aftercare without cc/mcc
Convert T47.1X4D to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T47.1X4D
Poisoning by other antacids and anti-gastric-secretion drugs, intentional self-harm
Poisoning by other antacids and anti-gastric-secretion drugs, assault
Poisoning by other antacids and anti-gastric-secretion drugs, undetermined
…… subsequent encounter
Adverse effect of other antacids and anti-gastric-secretion drugs
Underdosing of other antacids and anti-gastric-secretion drugs
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of stimulant laxatives
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.