Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of drugs, medicaments and biological substances
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of diuretics and other and unspecified drugs, medicaments and biological substances
2018/2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T50.A96D
Underdosing of other bacterial vaccines, subsequent encounter
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- T50.A96D is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Underdosing of other bacterial vaccines, subs encntr
- The 2018/2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T50.A96D became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T50.A96D - other international versions of ICD-10 T50.A96D may differ.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above T50.A96D
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T50.A96D
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM T50.A96D is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
- T50.A96D is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 949 Aftercare with cc/mcc
- 950 Aftercare without cc/mcc
Convert T50.A96D to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T50.A96D
Poisoning by other bacterial vaccines, undetermined
Adverse effect of other bacterial vaccines
Underdosing of other bacterial vaccines
…… subsequent encounter
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of viral vaccines
Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of smallpox vaccines
Poisoning by smallpox vaccines, accidental (unintentional)
Poisoning by smallpox vaccines, intentional self-harm
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.