Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Other and unspecified effects of external causes
Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, confirmed
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T74.51XA
Adult forced sexual exploitation, confirmed, initial encounter
2019 - New Code Billable/Specific Code Adult Dx (15-124 years)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- T74.51XA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Adult forced sexual exploitation, confirmed, init
- ICD-10-CM T74.51XA is a new 2019 ICD-10-CM code that became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T74.51XA - other international versions of ICD-10 T74.51XA may differ.
- T74.51XA is applicable to adult patients aged 15 - 124 years inclusive.
ICD-10-CM T74.51XA is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
The following code(s) above T74.51XA
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T74.51XA
- 922 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses with mcc
- 923 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses without mcc
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): New code
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T74.51XA
Child psychological abuse, confirmed
Shaken infant syndrome
Forced sexual exploitation, confirmed
Adult forced sexual exploitation, confirmed
…… initial encounter
Child sexual exploitation, confirmed
Forced labor exploitation, confirmed
Adult forced labor exploitation, confirmed
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.