Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Other and unspecified effects of external causes
Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, confirmed
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T74.51XS
Adult forced sexual exploitation, confirmed, sequela
2019 - New Code 2020 Billable/Specific Code Adult Dx (15-124 years) POA Exempt
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- T74.51XS is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM T74.51XS became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T74.51XS - other international versions of ICD-10 T74.51XS may differ.
- T74.51XS is applicable to adult patients aged 15 - 124 years inclusive.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above T74.51XS
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T74.51XS
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM T74.51XS is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
- T74.51XS is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 922 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses with mcc
- 923 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses without mcc
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): New code
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T74.51XS
Shaken infant syndrome
Forced sexual exploitation, confirmed
Adult forced sexual exploitation, confirmed
Child sexual exploitation, confirmed
Forced labor exploitation, confirmed
Adult forced labor exploitation, confirmed
Child forced labor exploitation, confirmed
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.