Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Other and unspecified effects of external causes
Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, confirmed
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T74.61XA
Adult forced labor exploitation, confirmed, initial encounter
2019 - New Code 2020 Billable/Specific Code Adult Dx (15-124 years)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- T74.61XA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Adult forced labor exploitation, confirmed, init
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM T74.61XA became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T74.61XA - other international versions of ICD-10 T74.61XA may differ.
- T74.61XA is applicable to adult patients aged 15 - 124 years inclusive.
ICD-10-CM T74.61XA is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
The following code(s) above T74.61XA
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T74.61XA
- 922 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses with mcc
- 923 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses without mcc
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): New code
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T74.61XA
Adult forced sexual exploitation, confirmed
Child sexual exploitation, confirmed
Forced labor exploitation, confirmed
Adult forced labor exploitation, confirmed
…… initial encounter
Child forced labor exploitation, confirmed
Unspecified maltreatment, confirmed
Unspecified adult maltreatment, confirmed
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.