Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Other and unspecified effects of external causes
Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, suspected
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T76.61XD
Adult forced labor exploitation, suspected, subsequent encounter
2019 - New Code Billable/Specific Code Adult Dx (15-124 years) POA Exempt
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- T76.61XD is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Adult forced labor exploitation, suspected, subs
- ICD-10-CM T76.61XD is a new 2019 ICD-10-CM code that became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T76.61XD - other international versions of ICD-10 T76.61XD may differ.
- T76.61XD is applicable to adult patients aged 15 - 124 years inclusive.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above T76.61XD
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T76.61XD
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM T76.61XD is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
- T76.61XD is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 949 Aftercare with cc/mcc
- 950 Aftercare without cc/mcc
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): New code
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T76.61XD
Child sexual exploitation, suspected
Forced labor exploitation, suspected
Adult forced labor exploitation, suspected
…… subsequent encounter
Child forced labor exploitation, suspected
Unspecified maltreatment, suspected
Unspecified adult maltreatment, suspected
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.