Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Other and unspecified effects of external causes
Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, suspected
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T76.62XA
Child forced labor exploitation, suspected, initial encounter
2019 - New Code Billable/Specific Code Pediatric Dx (0-17 years)
- T76.62XA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Child forced labor exploitation, suspected, init
- ICD-10-CM T76.62XA is a new 2019 ICD-10-CM code that became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T76.62XA - other international versions of ICD-10 T76.62XA may differ.
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- T76.62XA is applicable to pediatric patients aged 0 - 17 years inclusive.
ICD-10-CM T76.62XA is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
The following code(s) above T76.62XA
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T76.62XA
- 922 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses with mcc
- 923 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses without mcc
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): New code
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T76.62XA
Child sexual exploitation, suspected
Forced labor exploitation, suspected
Adult forced labor exploitation, suspected
Child forced labor exploitation, suspected
…… initial encounter
Unspecified maltreatment, suspected
Unspecified adult maltreatment, suspected
Unspecified child maltreatment, suspected
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.