External causes of morbidity
Air and space transport accidents
Accident to powered aircraft causing injury to occupant
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code V95.19XS
Other ultralight, microlight or powered-glider accident injuring occupant, sequela
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- V95.19XS is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Oth ultralt/microlt/pwr-glider acc inj occupant, sequela
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM V95.19XS became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V95.19XS - other international versions of ICD-10 V95.19XS may differ.
- V95.19XS describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
Present On Admission
The following code(s) above V95.19XS
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to V95.19XS
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
- V95.19XS is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert V95.19XS to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To V95.19XS
Ultralight, microlight or powered-glider explosion injuring occupant
Other ultralight, microlight or powered-glider accident injuring occupant
Other private fixed-wing aircraft accident injuring occupant
Unspecified accident to other private fixed-wing aircraft, injuring occupant
Other private fixed-wing aircraft crash injuring occupant
Forced landing of other private fixed-wing aircraft injuring occupant
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.