External causes of morbidity
Slipping, tripping, stumbling and falls
Fall due to ice and snow W00- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as W00. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- pedestrian on foot falling (slipping) on ice and snow
- W00 Fall due to ice and snow
- W00.0 Fall on same level due to ice and snow
- W00.1 Fall from stairs and steps due to ice and snow
- W00.2 Other fall from one level to another due to ice and snow
- W00.9 Unspecified fall due to ice and snow