External causes of morbidity
Slipping, tripping, stumbling and falls
Fall from, out of or through building or structure
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code W13.2XXS
Fall from, out of or through roof, sequela
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- W13.2XXS is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM W13.2XXS became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W13.2XXS - other international versions of ICD-10 W13.2XXS may differ.
- W13.2XXS describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
The following code(s) above W13.2XXS
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to W13.2XXS
Convert W13.2XXS to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To W13.2XXS
Fall from, out of or through bridge
Fall from, out of or through roof
Fall from, out of or through window
Fall from, out of or through other building or structure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.