External causes of morbidity
Slipping, tripping, stumbling and falls
Fall from, out of or through building or structure
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code W13.3XXS
Fall through floor, sequela
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- W13.3XXS is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM W13.3XXS became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W13.3XXS - other international versions of ICD-10 W13.3XXS may differ.
- W13.3XXS describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
The following code(s) above W13.3XXS
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to W13.3XXS
Convert W13.3XXS to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To W13.3XXS
Fall from, out of or through roof
Fall from, out of or through window
Fall from, out of or through other building or structure
Fall from, out of or through building, not otherwise specified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.