External causes of morbidity
Exposure to inanimate mechanical forces
Contact with powered lawn mower W28
Contact with powered lawn mower W28-
- Powered lawn mower (commercial) (residential)
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as W28. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (W28) and the excluded code together.
- W28 Contact with powered lawn mower
- W28.XXXA Contact with powered lawn mower, initial encounter
- W28.XXXD Contact with powered lawn mower, subsequent encounter
- W28.XXXS Contact with powered lawn mower, sequela