External causes of morbidity
Exposure to electric current, radiation and extreme ambient air temperature and pressure
Exposure to man-made visible and ultraviolet light W89
Exposure to man-made visible and ultraviolet light W89-
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (W89) and the excluded code together.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- exposure to welding light (arc)
- W89 Exposure to man-made visible and ultraviolet light
- W89.0 Exposure to welding light (arc)
- W89.1 Exposure to tanning bed
- W89.8 Exposure to other man-made visible and ultraviolet light
- W89.9 Exposure to unspecified man-made visible and ultraviolet light