External causes of morbidity
Contact with heat and hot substances
Contact with hot tap-water X11- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as X11. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- contact with boiling tap-water
- contact with boiling water NOS
- X11 Contact with hot tap-water
- X11.0 Contact with hot water in bath or tub
- X11.1 Contact with running hot water
- X11.8 Contact with other hot tap-water