External causes of morbidity
Exposure to forces of nature
Exposure to sunlight X32- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as X32. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (X32) and the excluded code together.
- radiation-related disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue (L55-L59
ICD-10-CM Range L55-L59
Radiation-related disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L55 Sunburn
- L56 Other acute skin changes due to ultravio...
- L57 Skin changes due to chronic exposure to ...
- L58 Radiodermatitis
- L59 Other disorders of skin and subcutaneous...
- X32 Exposure to sunlight
- X32.XXXA Exposure to sunlight, initial encounter
- X32.XXXD Exposure to sunlight, subsequent encounter
- X32.XXXS Exposure to sunlight, sequela