External causes of morbidity
Legal intervention, operations of war, military operations, and terrorism
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y35.119A
Legal intervention involving injury by dynamite, unspecified person injured, initial encounter
2020 - New Code Billable/Specific Code
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- Y35.119A is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Legal intrvnt w injury by dynamite, unsp person inj, init
- ICD-10-CM Y35.119A is a new 2020 ICD-10-CM code that became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y35.119A - other international versions of ICD-10 Y35.119A may differ.
- Y35.119A describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
The following code(s) above Y35.119A
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to Y35.119A
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): New code
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To Y35.119A
Legal intervention involving injury by dynamite, bystander injured
Legal intervention involving injury by dynamite, suspect injured
Legal intervention involving injury by dynamite, unspecified person injured
…… initial encounter
Legal intervention involving injury by explosive shell
Legal intervention involving injury by explosive shell, law enforcement official injured
Legal intervention involving injury by explosive shell, bystander injured
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.