Supplementary factors related to causes of morbidity classified elsewhere
Supplementary factors related to causes of morbidity classified elsewhere Y90-Y99 >
- These categories may be used to provide supplementary information concerning causes of morbidity. They are not to be used for single-condition coding.
Y90 Evidence of alcohol involvement determined by blood alcohol level
Y92 Place of occurrence of the external cause
Y93 Activity codes
Y95 Nosocomial condition
Y99 External cause status
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes Y90-*
- Y90 Evidence of alcohol involvement determined by...
- Y90.0 Blood alcohol level of less than 20 mg/100 ml...
- Y90.1 Blood alcohol level of 20-39 mg/100 ml
- Y90.2 Blood alcohol level of 40-59 mg/100 ml
- Y90.3 Blood alcohol level of 60-79 mg/100 ml
- Y90.4 Blood alcohol level of 80-99 mg/100 ml
- Y90.5 Blood alcohol level of 100-119 mg/100 ml
- Y90.6 Blood alcohol level of 120-199 mg/100 ml
- Y90.7 Blood alcohol level of 200-239 mg/100 ml
- Y90.8 Blood alcohol level of 240 mg/100 ml or more
- Y90.9 Presence of alcohol in blood, level not speci...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes Y92-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes Y93-*
- Y93 Activity codes
- Y93.0 Activities involving walking and running
- Y93.01 Activity, walking, marching and hiking
- Y93.02 Activity, running
- Y93.1 Activities involving water and water craft
- Y93.11 Activity, swimming
- Y93.12 Activity, springboard and platform diving
- Y93.13 Activity, water polo
- Y93.14 Activity, water aerobics and water exercise
- Y93.15 Activity, underwater diving and snorkeling
- Y93.16 Activity, rowing, canoeing, kayaking, rafting...
- Y93.17 Activity, water skiing and wake boarding
- Y93.18 Activity, surfing, windsurfing and boogie boa...
- Y93.19 Activity, other involving water and watercraf...
- Y93.2 Activities involving ice and snow
- Y93.21 Activity, ice skating
- Y93.22 Activity, ice hockey
- Y93.23 Activity, snow (alpine) (downhill) skiing, sn...
- Y93.24 Activity, cross country skiing
- Y93.29 Activity, other involving ice and snow
- Y93.3 Activities involving climbing, rappelling and...
- Y93.31 Activity, mountain climbing, rock climbing an...
- Y93.32 Activity, rappelling
- Y93.33 Activity, BASE jumping
- Y93.34 Activity, bungee jumping
- Y93.35 Activity, hang gliding
- Y93.39 Activity, other involving climbing, rappellin...
- Y93.4 Activities involving dancing and other rhythm...
- Y93.41 Activity, dancing
- Y93.42 Activity, yoga
- Y93.43 Activity, gymnastics
- Y93.44 Activity, trampolining
- Y93.45 Activity, cheerleading
- Y93.49 Activity, other involving dancing and other r...
- Y93.5 Activities involving other sports and athleti...
- Y93.51 Activity, roller skating (inline) and skatebo...
- Y93.52 Activity, horseback riding
- Y93.53 Activity, golf
- Y93.54 Activity, bowling
- Y93.55 Activity, bike riding
- Y93.56 Activity, jumping rope
- Y93.57 Activity, non-running track and field events
- Y93.59 Activity, other involving other sports and at...
- Y93.6 Activities involving other sports and athleti...
- Y93.61 Activity, american tackle football
- Y93.62 Activity, american flag or touch football
- Y93.63 Activity, rugby
- Y93.64 Activity, baseball
- Y93.65 Activity, lacrosse and field hockey
- Y93.66 Activity, soccer
- Y93.67 Activity, basketball
- Y93.68 Activity, volleyball (beach) (court)
- Y93.6A Activity, physical games generally associated...
- Y93.69 Activity, other involving other sports and at...
- Y93.7 Activities involving other specified sports a...
- Y93.71 Activity, boxing
- Y93.72 Activity, wrestling
- Y93.73 Activity, racquet and hand sports
- Y93.74 Activity, frisbee
- Y93.75 Activity, martial arts
- Y93.79 Activity, other specified sports and athletic...
- Y93.A Activities involving other cardiorespiratory ...
- Y93.A1 Activity, exercise machines primarily for car...
- Y93.A2 Activity, calisthenics
- Y93.A3 Activity, aerobic and step exercise
- Y93.A4 Activity, circuit training
- Y93.A5 Activity, obstacle course
- Y93.A6 Activity, grass drills
- Y93.A9 Activity, other involving cardiorespiratory e...
- Y93.B Activities involving other muscle strengtheni...
- Y93.B1 Activity, exercise machines primarily for mus...
- Y93.B2 Activity, push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups
- Y93.B3 Activity, free weights
- Y93.B4 Activity, pilates
- Y93.B9 Activity, other involving muscle strengthenin...
- Y93.C Activities involving computer technology and ...
- Y93.C1 Activity, computer keyboarding
- Y93.C2 Activity, hand held interactive electronic de...
- Y93.C9 Activity, other involving computer technology...
- Y93.D Activities involving arts and handcrafts
- Y93.D1 Activity, knitting and crocheting
- Y93.D2 Activity, sewing
- Y93.D3 Activity, furniture building and finishing
- Y93.D9 Activity, other involving arts and handcrafts...
- Y93.E Activities involving personal hygiene and int...
- Y93.E1 Activity, personal bathing and showering
- Y93.E2 Activity, laundry
- Y93.E3 Activity, vacuuming
- Y93.E4 Activity, ironing
- Y93.E5 Activity, floor mopping and cleaning
- Y93.E6 Activity, residential relocation
- Y93.E8 Activity, other personal hygiene
- Y93.E9 Activity, other interior property and clothin...
- Y93.F Activities involving caregiving
- Y93.F1 Activity, caregiving, bathing
- Y93.F2 Activity, caregiving, lifting
- Y93.F9 Activity, other caregiving
- Y93.G Activities involving food preparation, cookin...
- Y93.G1 Activity, food preparation and clean up
- Y93.G2 Activity, grilling and smoking food
- Y93.G3 Activity, cooking and baking
- Y93.G9 Activity, other involving cooking and grillin...
- Y93.H Activities involving exterior property and la...
- Y93.H1 Activity, digging, shoveling and raking
- Y93.H2 Activity, gardening and landscaping
- Y93.H3 Activity, building and construction
- Y93.H9 Activity, other involving exterior property a...
- Y93.I Activities involving roller coasters and othe...
- Y93.I1 Activity, roller coaster riding
- Y93.I9 Activity, other involving external motion
- Y93.J Activities involving playing musical instrume...
- Y93.J1 Activity, piano playing
- Y93.J2 Activity, drum and other percussion instrumen...
- Y93.J3 Activity, string instrument playing
- Y93.J4 Activity, winds and brass instrument playing
- Y93.K Activities involving animal care
- Y93.K1 Activity, walking an animal
- Y93.K2 Activity, milking an animal
- Y93.K3 Activity, grooming and shearing an animal
- Y93.K9 Activity, other involving animal care
- Y93.8 Activities, other specified
- Y93.81 Activity, refereeing a sports activity
- Y93.82 Activity, spectator at an event
- Y93.83 Activity, rough housing and horseplay
- Y93.84 Activity, sleeping
- Y93.85 Activity, choking game
- Y93.89 Activity, other specified
- Y93.9 Activity, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes Y95-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes Y99-*
- Y99 External cause status
- Y99.0 Civilian activity done for income or pay
- Y99.1 Military activity
- Y99.2 Volunteer activity
- Y99.8 Other external cause status
- Y99.9 Unspecified external cause status
ICD-10-CM Range V00-Y99
External causes of morbidity
- V00-V09 Pedestrian injured in transport accident
- V10-V19 Pedal cycle rider injured in transport a...
- V20-V29 Motorcycle rider injured in transport ac...
- V30-V39 Occupant of three-wheeled motor vehicle ...
- V40-V49 Car occupant injured in transport accide...
- V50-V59 Occupant of pick-up truck or van injured...
- V60-V69 Occupant of heavy transport vehicle inju...
- V70-V79 Bus occupant injured in transport accide...
- V80-V89 Other land transport accidents
- V90-V94 Water transport accidents
- V95-V97 Air and space transport accidents
- V98-V99 Other and unspecified transport accident...
- W00-W19 Slipping, tripping, stumbling and falls
- W20-W49 Exposure to inanimate mechanical forces
- W50-W64 Exposure to animate mechanical forces
- W65-W74 Accidental non-transport drowning and su...
- W85-W99 Exposure to electric current, radiation ...
- X00-X08 Exposure to smoke, fire and flames
- X10-X19 Contact with heat and hot substances
- X30-X39 Exposure to forces of nature
- X50-X50 Overexertion and strenuous or repetitive...
- X52-X58 Accidental exposure to other specified f...
- X71-X83 Intentional self-harm
- X92-Y09 Assault
- Y21-Y33 Event of undetermined intent
- Y35-Y38 Legal intervention, operations of war, m...
- Y62-Y69 Misadventures to patients during surgica...
- Y70-Y82 Medical devices associated with adverse ...
- Y83-Y84 Surgical and other medical procedures as...
- Y90-Y99 Supplementary factors related to causes ...
ICD-10-CM Range Y83-Y84
Surgical and other medical procedures as the cause of abnormal reaction of the patient, or of later complication, without mention of misadventure at the time of the procedure
Type 1 Excludes
- misadventures to patients during surgical and medical care, classifiable to (Y62-Y69)
Type 2 Excludes
- breakdown or malfunctioning of medical device (after implantation) (during procedure) (ongoing use) (Y70-Y82)
- Y83 Surgical operation and other surgical pr...
- Y84 Other medical procedures as the cause of...
ICD-10-CM Range Z00-Z99
Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
- Z00-Z13 Persons encountering health services for...
- Z14-Z15 Genetic carrier and genetic susceptibili...
- Z16-Z16 Resistance to antimicrobial drugs
- Z17-Z17 Estrogen receptor status
- Z18-Z18 Retained foreign body fragments
- Z19-Z19 Hormone sensitivity malignancy status
- Z20-Z29 Persons with potential health hazards re...
- Z30-Z39 Persons encountering health services in ...
- Z40-Z53 Encounters for other specific health car...
- Z55-Z65 Persons with potential health hazards re...
- Z66-Z66 Do not resuscitate status
- Z67-Z67 Blood type
- Z68-Z68 Body mass index (BMI)
- Z69-Z76 Persons encountering health services in ...
- Z77-Z99 Persons with potential health hazards re...