Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
Persons with potential health hazards related to socioeconomic and psychosocial circumstances
Problems related to education and literacy Z55- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as Z55. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- disorders of psychological development (F80-F89
ICD-10-CM Range F80-F89
Pervasive and specific developmental disorders
- F80 Specific developmental disorders of spee...
- F81 Specific developmental disorders of scho...
- F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor...
- F84 Pervasive developmental disorders
- F88 Other disorders of psychological develop...
- F89 Unspecified disorder of psychological de...
- Z55 Problems related to education and literacy
- Z55.0 Illiteracy and low-level literacy
- Z55.1 Schooling unavailable and unattainable
- Z55.2 Failed school examinations
- Z55.3 Underachievement in school
- Z55.4 Educational maladjustment and discord with teachers and classmates
- Z55.8 Other problems related to education and literacy
- Z55.9 Problems related to education and literacy, unspecified