Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
Persons with potential health hazards related to socioeconomic and psychosocial circumstances
Problems related to education and literacy Z55
Problems related to education and literacy Z55-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as Z55. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- disorders of psychological development (F80-F89
ICD-10-CM Range F80-F89
Pervasive and specific developmental disorders
- F80 Specific developmental disorders of spee...
- F81 Specific developmental disorders of scho...
- F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor...
- F84 Pervasive developmental disorders
- F88 Other disorders of psychological develop...
- F89 Unspecified disorder of psychological de...
- Z55 Problems related to education and literacy
- Z55.0 Illiteracy and low-level literacy
- Z55.1 Schooling unavailable and unattainable
- Z55.2 Failed school examinations
- Z55.3 Underachievement in school
- Z55.4 Educational maladjustment and discord with teachers and classmates
- Z55.8 Other problems related to education and literacy
- Z55.9 Problems related to education and literacy, unspecified