Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
2018 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Z67.20
Type B blood, Rh positive
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- Z67.20 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM Z67.20 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z67.20 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z67.20 may differ.
The following code(s) above Z67.20
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to Z67.20
Present On Admission
- Blood group b rh(d) positive
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM Z67.20 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
- Z67.20 is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 951 Other factors influencing health status
Convert Z67.20 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To Z67.20
Victim of crime and terrorism
Exposure to disaster, war and other hostilities
Other specified problems related to psychosocial circumstances
Problem related to unspecified psychosocial circumstances
…… Rh positive
Unspecified blood type
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.