Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Z67.3
Type AB blood
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- Z67.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes as there are multiple codes below it that contain a greater level of detail.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM Z67.3 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z67.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z67.3 may differ.
The following code(s) above Z67.3
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to Z67.3
- A blood group indicating the presence on erythrocytes of both the a and b forms of the h antigen.
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To Z67.3
Other specified problems related to psychosocial circumstances
Problem related to unspecified psychosocial circumstances
Type AB blood
Unspecified blood type
Body mass index [BMI]
Body mass index (BMI) 19.9 or less, adult
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.