Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
Persons encountering health services in other circumstances
Counseling related to sexual attitude, behavior and orientation Z70
Counseling related to sexual attitude, behavior and orientation Z70-
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (Z70) and the excluded code together.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- encounter for mental health services for sexual attitude, behavior and orientation
- Z70 Counseling related to sexual attitude, behavior and orientation
- Z70.0 Counseling related to sexual attitude
- Z70.1 Counseling related to patient's sexual behavior and orientation
- Z70.2 Counseling related to sexual behavior and orientation of third party
- Z70.3 Counseling related to combined concerns regarding sexual attitude, behavior and orientation
- Z70.8 Other sex counseling
- Z70.9 Sex counseling, unspecified