Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
Persons encountering health services in other circumstances
Problems related to life management difficulty Z73
Problems related to life management difficulty Z73-
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (Z73) and the excluded code together.
- problems related to socioeconomic and psychosocial circumstances (Z55-Z65
ICD-10-CM Range Z55-Z65
Persons with potential health hazards related to socioeconomic and psychosocial circumstances
- Z55 Problems related to education and litera...
- Z56 Problems related to employment and unemp...
- Z57 Occupational exposure to risk factors
- Z58 Problems related to physical environment
- Z59 Problems related to housing and economic...
- Z60 Problems related to social environment
- Z62 Problems related to upbringing
- Z63 Other problems related to primary suppor...
- Z64 Problems related to certain psychosocial...
- Z65 Problems related to other psychosocial c...
- Z73 Problems related to life management difficulty
- Z73.0 Burn-out
- Z73.1 Type A behavior pattern
- Z73.2 Lack of relaxation and leisure
- Z73.3 Stress, not elsewhere classified
- Z73.4 Inadequate social skills, not elsewhere classified
- Z73.5 Social role conflict, not elsewhere classified
- Z73.6 Limitation of activities due to disability
- Z73.8 Other problems related to life management difficulty
- Z73.81 Behavioral insomnia of childhood
- Z73.82 Dual sensory impairment
- Z73.89 Other problems related to life management difficulty
- Z73.9 Problem related to life management difficulty, unspecified