Medical and Surgical
Female Reproductive System
Fallopian Tube, Right
2019 ICD-10-PCS Procedure Code 0U150K5
Bypass Right Fallopian Tube to Right Fallopian Tube with Nonautologous Tissue Substitute, Open Approach
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code Female Procedure
- ICD-10-PCS 0U150K5 is a specific/billable code that can be used to indicate a procedure.
- ICD-10-PCS 0U150K5 is intended for females as it is clinically and virtually impossible to be applicable to a male.
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-PCS)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
Convert 0U150K5 to ICD-9-CM