Medical and Surgical
Male Reproductive System
Scrotum and Tunica Vaginalis
2018 ICD-10-PCS Procedure Code 0VP87JZ
Removal of Synthetic Substitute from Scrotum and Tunica Vaginalis, Via Natural or Artificial Opening
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code Male Procedure
- ICD-10-PCS 0VP87JZ is a specific/billable code that can be used to indicate a procedure.
- ICD-10-PCS 0VP87JZ is intended for males as it is clinically and virtually impossible to be applicable to a female.
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-PCS)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
Convert 0VP87JZ to ICD-9-CM