5 result found:
Dementia with Lewy bodies
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code G31.83
Dementia with Lewy bodies
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code
- Dementia with Parkinsonism
- Lewy body dementia
- Lewy body disease
dementia with Parkinsonism (G31.83); Huntington's disease (G10); Shy-Drager syndrome (G90.3); syphilitic Parkinsonism (A52.19)
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code G21
- G21 Secondary parkinsonism
- G21.0 Malignant neuroleptic syndrome
- G21.1 Other drug-induced secondary parkinsonism
- G21.11 Neuroleptic induced parkinsonism
- G21.19 Other drug induced secondary parkinsonism
- G21.2 Secondary parkinsonism due to other external ...
- G21.3 Postencephalitic parkinsonism
- G21.4 Vascular parkinsonism
- G21.8 Other secondary parkinsonism
- G21.9 Secondary parkinsonism, unspecified
Other degenerative diseases of nervous system, not elsewhere classified
Oth degenerative diseases of nervous system, NEC; Reye's syndrome (G93.7); For codes G31.0-G31.83, G31.85-G31.9, use additional code to identify:; dementia with behavioral disturbance (F02.81); dementia without behavioral disturbance (F02.80)
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code G31
- G31 Other degenerative diseases of nervous system...
- G31.0 Frontotemporal dementia
- G31.1 Senile degeneration of brain, not elsewhere c...
- G31.2 Degeneration of nervous system due to alcohol...
- G31.8 Other specified degenerative diseases of nerv...
- G31.81 Alpers disease
- G31.82 Leigh's disease
- G31.83 Dementia with Lewy bodies
- G31.84 Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
- G31.85 Corticobasal degeneration
- G31.89 Other specified degenerative diseases of nerv...
- G31.9 Degenerative disease of nervous system, unspe...
Dementia associated with parkinson's disease; Dementia in parkinsons disease; Parkinsonism; Parkinsons disease; Restrictive lung disease due to parkinsons disease; Restrictive lung mechanics due to parkinsons disease; dementia with Parkinsonism (G31.83); Hemiparkinsonism; Idiopathic Parkinsonism or Parkinson's disease; Paralysis agitans; Parkinsonism or Parkinson's disease NOS; Primary Parkinsonism or Parkinson's disease
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code G20
Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere
); Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (A81.0-); dementia with Lewy bodies (G31.83); dementia with Parkinsonism (G31.83); epilepsy and recurrent seizures (G40.-); frontotemporal dementia (G31.09); hepatolenticular degeneration (E83.0); human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] disease (B20); Huntington's disease (G10); hypercalcemia (E83.52); hypothyroidism, acquired (E00-E03.-); intoxications (T36-T65); Jakob-Creutzfeldt disease (A81.0-); multiple sclerosis (G35); neurosyphilis (A52.17); niacin deficiency [pellagra] (E52); Parkinson's disease (G20); Pick's disease (G31.01); polyarteritis nodosa (M30.0); prion disease (A81.9); systemic lupus erythematosus (M32.-); traumatic brain injury (S06.-); trypanosomiasis (B56.-, B57.-); vitamin B deficiency (E53.8); dementia in alcohol and psychoactive substance disorders (F10-F19, with .17, .27, .97); vascular dementia (F01.5-); Major neurocognitive disorder in other diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F02
- F02 Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhe...
- F02.8 Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhe...
- F02.80 Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhe...
- F02.81 Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhe...